I’m having the usual slow start to the year while my clients ramp up their webinar programs. So I’ve decided to try a special offer while I have some time free. Through the end of February, I will perform a complete analysis of your webinar offerings for a flat rate of $1000. That’s a significant savings off my usual corporate rate.
You’ll get a written report highlighting strengths, weaknesses, and recommendations in the following areas:
- Webinar titles and descriptions
- Promotional copy
- Confirmation, reminder, and follow up emails
- Moderating technique
- Presentation technique
- Clarity of messaging, branding, call to action
- Issues with presentation slides and materials
- Issues with audio or video quality
- Use of video and interactive elements (polls, chat, etc)
- Attendee survey effectiveness
I will review up to two of your recorded or live webinars, along with all materials created by your marketing and webinar administration teams.
Act fast… My schedule will get crowded again quickly, and this is a first-come, first-served opportunity that goes away once I reach my capacity for providing quality, personalized service.
You can use my Webinar Success Contact Page to reach me. Just type “Winter Special” in the comments box. I look forward to helping you improve your company’s webinars!
- Webinar Products Need Better Email Functionality
- Webinar Presentations Are NOT The Same As In-Room
- Brute Force Method For Dealing With PowerPoint Font Problems