Gather an audience from around the globe with webinars
Webinars For Dummies takes the guesswork and uncertainty out of webinar creation. Written by John Carucci under the guidance of webinar technology company ON24, the book provides a roadmap for creating a webinar that effectively communicates to the audience without boring them to sleep. Webinars For Dummies gives you the insider’s perspective on techniques that have been proven effective time and again.
Webinars are becoming increasingly common as a way for businesses to connect with customers and partners without distance being a factor. Whether they take the form of a live presentation, a PowerPoint slideshow, or a combination of both, the beauty of the webinar is that it can be archived and viewed again after the initial set presentation. But this feature also adds a burden to the webinar creator, as the presentation must be understood outside of the live context. Creating what is essentially an archival presentation means considering a host of factors surrounding both content and organization. Webinars For Dummies includes all the information your business needs to start creating custom webcasts, including:
- A webinar overview, and how to determine your need, budget, and available tools
- Topic selection, script creation, graphic production, and marketing
- Creation advice, including live troubleshooting and how to handle viewer questions
- Archiving tips, and how to integrate webinars into a marketing plan
You’ll also find special tips for effective production and marketing, tips for readying yourself for the webinar, and case studies that illustrate successful webinar techniques. Modern business is rarely localized, and webinars are an effective way to communicate live, on a global scale. Webinars For Dummies helps you ensure your business doesn’t get left behind.
- Agency Stats, Facts, & Trends: What You Must Know for 2021 - 16.1.2021
- Check Your March Webinar Times Now - 16.1.2021
- WebinarJam Bonus and Review A Review and Demo of Webinar Jam - 16.1.2021