DailyFX Senior Currency Strategist Christopher Vecchio discusses the major data due over the coming week and how they will impact FX markets.
Topics covered include:
- Why did the final round of French elections produce so little upside in the Euro?
- How will the RBNZ and BOE impact the New Zealand Dollar and British Pound, respectively?
- Which US data this week stands the best chance of giving the US Dollar life as DXY Index threatens a major breakdown?
Latest posts by tomas (see all)
- The Case Against Talking Head Video - 14.10.2019
- The Best Practices for Improving the Post-Purchase Experience - 14.10.2019
- NEWS // New Representation: Tea & Water Pictures - 14.10.2019