DailyFX Senior Currency Strategist Christopher Vecchio discusses the major data due over the coming week and how they will impact FX markets.
Topics covered include:
- Why did the final round of French elections produce so little upside in the Euro?
- How will the RBNZ and BOE impact the New Zealand Dollar and British Pound, respectively?
- Which US data this week stands the best chance of giving the US Dollar life as DXY Index threatens a major breakdown?
Latest posts by tomas (see all)
- A Look At Path LMS From Blue Sky eLearn - 18.7.2019
- The Modern CMO as Personified by These Famous TV Characters - 18.7.2019
- Simple Is Often Better Than Complex - 17.7.2019