DailyFX strategists Christopher Vecchio, Oliver Morrison, and Nick Cawley discuss the major data due over the coming week, how the French and British elections might have given the ‘all clear’ signal for the Euro and the British Pound, what’s holding back the US Dollar, & more, in the latest edition of the DailyFX European Desk Round Table.
Topics covered include:
- Why has the Euro reaction post-second round of the French elections been so lackluster?
- Is there more upside in store for the British Pound ahead of UK elections, with the BOE’s “Super Thursday” this week?
- What’s influencing the US Dollar more – Donald Trump or the Federal Reserve?
Latest posts by tomas (see all)
- A Look At Path LMS From Blue Sky eLearn - 18.7.2019
- The Modern CMO as Personified by These Famous TV Characters - 18.7.2019
- Simple Is Often Better Than Complex - 17.7.2019