Be sure to also check out our other themes
- OpenHouse (Real Estate) and OpenRoad (Car Dealer)
- Top Producer (Real Estate) and Top Speed (Car Dealer)
OpenDoor theme Support
For support, we recommend going to the OpenDoor Support Forum.
(Note: output from the optional dsIDXpress plugin is not reaponsive) This theme looks great on all size devices ranging from small phones to large monitors. Scan these QR codes on your mobile phone to see:
OpenDoor is the long awaited followup on the hugely successful OpenHouse/Automotiv theme bundle (over 6,900 sales!) We have retained all of the best Openhouse features, and built on them, plus added lots of new features. OpenDoor combines both real estate and car sales into a single theme, where you can switch between the two in Theme Options. (step 1 of setup is to choose which mode: Real Estate, or Car Sales.)
Notable Features (For both Real Estate and Car Dealership mode)
Notable Features (Specific to Real Estate mode)
- New in v1.3: Option for “VAT” (value added tax) after price
- Search by the following parameters: location, buy/rent, beds, baths, min price, max price, property type, commercial/residential, openhouse, year built, size, lot size, garage spaces, and MLS number. All of these can be included or excluded in the search form. So it can be as simple or detailed as you require.
- Search results Google Map. Shows pins for the current pages results right on map. Click map to see infowindow with details and click to see full detail page. (Option to disable this feature)
- Google Map option in slideshow area. In the homepage slideshow area, you now have the option to show all your listings on a Google Map. (This is an alternative to showing latest listings or plain images)
- Dual agent support. Listings can have up to 2 agents attached to it. Add Agents via the Agent post type. Agent ‘Page Template’ will display all Agents on a page. Click on an Agent to see more info, like bio, and listings.
- Compatible with dsIDXpress plugin (sold separately. Monthly fee required with one time setup fee. See dsidxpress.com for details. This is the only IDX/MLS plugin that this theme is specifically written to support. Use other plugins at your own risk!
- Related listings section on detail page (related by Property Type)
- “Open House” date and time. Self manages itself… does not display once Open House date expires
- Google Map and Street View on listing detail page.
- Optional MLS listings support, with dsIDXpress (www.diversesolutions.com). Replace the standard listings search with the dsIDXpress search widget. Or include BOTH standard listings search AND dsIDXpress search widget.
- Browse listings instead of searching by using the “Browse By” feature. Browse By Location, Features, Property Type, Location, Price Range, or Rent/Buy.
- Option to have a second level of location search. See demo for an example. Select a State from the list and see a secondary location appear under it. With a little easy coding, you can extend it to unlimited levels of locations.
- Optional secondary logo in top right (for example, the broker’s logo)
- Upload your own map marker image in Theme Options
- Contact form on each listing page. Optionally have form sent to specific Agent. (if Agent is specified for a listing)
Notable Features (Specific to Car Dealership mode)
- Search by the following parameters: manufacturer, model, min price, max price, body type, model year, mileage, transmission, engine size, fuel type, and dealer location. All of these can be included or excluded in the search form. So it can be as simple or detailed as you require.
- Related listings section on detail page (related by Body Type)
- Browse listings instead of searching by using the “Browse By” feature. Browse By Manufacturer, Body Type, Model Year, Engine Size, and more.
- Option to have a “model” search dropdown appear when you choose a Manufacturer. See demo for an example.
- Contact form on each listing page.
- VIN detail output (optional) Output data on detail page from a VIN number (Vehicle Identification Number). See a listing detail page for an example. Note: An account at VINquery.com is required. VIN numbers are for passenger cars and light trucks manufacturered for North American markets 1981 to present.
- Sales Staff “Custom Post Type” and Page template. See demo for an example.
Get updates via Google+ or Twitter
2 ways to get notifications on updates, bug fixes, theme news, etc.