CMO Lastminute Group
Yannic has lived and studied in Germany, Switzerland, Ireland, Thailand, South Korea, and NewZealand. And don’t be surprised if we’re forgetting a country or two. Such an experience will always enrich one’s views and ideas. In Yannic’s case, it proves again that Range is just as crucial as Expertise.
It may also explain why most of his successful, long-standing marketing career – both in performance & branding – is in the online travel industry.
- PostFunnel Summit: Details and Tickets Here
- A truth-seeking founder, an analyst-turned marketer, and a diplomat salesperson step onto a stage. Meet the 3 Optimove Speakers
- Meet India’s Media Master
Like any successful online journey, he started his career at Google. He then soon managed an online marketing team, consulting notable clients across the DACH region. This gave him a useful data-driven and performance-oriented understanding for all paid online marketing channels.
He then took his knowledge to the next level. Heading up global digital marketing for KAYAK Group, he reaped success by delivering X-fold growth across paid channels. That has lead to a successful international expansion (52 countries).
Joining LM group in 2016 as Chief Marketing Officer, his main objective was to redefine the overall marketing strategy across all the core markets of the group. The idea was to exploit all possible efficiencies relaunching top-line growth and profitability.
He again achieved X-fold growth for performance marketing, alongside the complete & successful relaunch of the brand (offline and online integrated campaigns). He now brings this inspiring track record to PostFunnel Summit.
See you there!
- ActiveCampaign – WebinarJam Tool - 20.9.2020
- Como fazer aula ao vivo com vídeo Replay (Webinarjam) - 19.9.2020
- Are You Focused Just on Content Marketing, Or Content Selling? - 19.9.2020