This video shows how to schedule, teach and promote your live web classes and webinars with Sclipo.com – a social learning network. Sclipo Live Web Classes allows you to teach 100 students (in private or public) with webcam, interact with whiteboard and present documents. You can also charge your students.
Sclipo Live Web Classes requires no download and no installation. It works in any browser. The best thing: it is totally free!
About: Sclipo offers synchronous and asynchronous tools for e-Learning all integrated with social features and Facebook. Some of the things you can do on Sclipo are:
* post and promote courses you teach face-to-face
* teach courses online
* share educational content (documents, videos, etc.)
* teach many students live via webcam
* hold webinars
* collaborate live with students via an interactive whiteboard
* receive payments from students
* publish activities from Sclipo to your Facebook wall
See all Sclipo features at: http://sclipo.com/features