Greedly is a minimal, modern and grid based responsive WordPress Blog.
<img src="http://demo.favethemes.com/wp/res/greedly.jpg" alt="Greedly - Grid Based & Responsive WordPress Blog - 1" />
- Responsive Layout: Now know that visitors to your site will have the best experience without any importance of witch device they’re using
- SEO Optimized: Start with SEO in the right direction. unPress is designed to be appetizing to search eng ines and have a good ranking.
- Contact Form 7 Support: Manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup. The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and so on.
- Post Formats: Support for WordPress Custom Post Formats is built right into the theme with unique styling and options to handle your content.
- Translation Ready: Translate into any language you wish using the included .po/.mo files. Everything you need to get started with multi language.
- Powerful Admin Panel: Customizable without using any line of code. Uploading your logo, changing color and much more at your finger tips.
- Font Icons: Unique , scalable and vector icons comes with the Roundicons font icon. Scalable vector graphics means every icon looks awesome at any size.
- Fullscreen images galleries: Lightbox supported fullscreen images. Perfect for photo magazine, fashion bloggers, etc…
- Touch Friendly Lightbox: Lightbox supported for mobile devices. You can scroll images with your fingers.
- Static Pages: Two static page layout with and without sidebar.
- Post Options: Post customization at your finger tips. Each post can be shown in different ways.
- Single Post Options: Many options to turn on/off like related posts, author box, etc…
- Custom Widgets: The theme comes with a collection of custom widgets that you can use and customize.
- Clean and Valid Code: Clean code is a must for us. The theme has been developed supporting web-standards and conform to W3C and WordPress guidelines.
- Unlimited Color: With a color picked will be very easy and quickly to change colors of your website.
- Google Fonts and Default System Fonts: The theme comes with 600+ fonts from Google font library and default system fonts.
- Custom Styles: If you need more customization you can add your own CSS directly form your admin panel.
- Well Documented: Complete documentation and constantly updated will make your life easier during the customization of your website.
- Demo XML: Dummy data included in the package so will be easy to start with a solid demo.
Child Theme Support
A WordPress child theme is a theme that inherits the functionality of another theme, called the parent theme. Child themes allow you to modify, or add to the functionality of that parent theme. A child theme is the safest and easiest way to modify an existing theme, whether you want to make a few tiny changes or extensive changes. Instead of modifying the theme files directly, you can create a child theme and override within.
Greedly comes with 11 custom widgets
- Most Liked Posts: You can diplay post and custom post types
- Most Viewd Posts: You can diplay post and custom post types
- Most Commented Posts: You can diplay post and custom post types
- About the site: Display info about your magazine, such a logo, text and social profiles.
- Latest Posts: Display latest posts as slider or list.
- Video: Add videos from Vimeo, YouTube, etc.
- Image Banner: Display banner images
- Code Banner: Display Google Adsense or JS banners
- Flickr: Show photos from Flickr.
- Instagram Slider: Show photos from Instagram.
- Twitter feeds: A widget that shows latest tweets from twitter profile
Force Regenerate Thumbnails – Usefull if your site already have a lot of content and images. Allows you to delete all old images size and regenerate the thumbnails for your image attachments.
Contact Form 7 – Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup. The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and so on.
Latest posts by tomas (see all)
- Why B2C Content Is a Monster That’ll Gut Your Acquisition - 19.6.2019
- Opted for an In-House CRM? Here’s What You Should Know - 18.6.2019
- Is Business Analysis an Art or a Science? - 18.6.2019