I’m hosting a FREE webinar on Excel Macros & VBA during the week of May 8th-12th. Here is the link to register. https://www.excelcampus.com/macros-webinar-may
If you are bored doing the same Excel tasks over and over again, then we can use macros & VBA to automate Excel and save time. Here is what you can expect to learn during the webinar.
- If you have ever had any of the following questions about macros in Excel, then this free live training is for you!
- What is a macro?
- What is VBA?
- What do the dots between the words mean?
- What order does the macro run in?
- Why should I learn VBA and how will it benefit me?
- Learn the 7 steps to getting started with macros & VBA. We will write our first macro and step through the code.
- My simple explanation of the VBA coding language and Excel Object Model will help you gain a better understanding of how to automate Excel.
- Learn how to run your macros and what order the code runs in.
- See how to use and go beyond the macro recorder.
- Learn the most powerful and useful Loop in VBA to automate boring tasks.
The webinar is running multiple times per day during the week of May 8th-12th. Please click the link to go to the registration page and sign up. It’s free!