This webinar provides advice on FBT and entertainment to employers, small business owners and tax professionals.
• when the provision of food, drink or recreation may be considered entertainment
• whether the entertainment is subject to FBT
• the methods available for valuing entertainment fringe benefits.
This webinar was held on 22 November 2016 and was presented by ATO technical specialists Amber Ibbott and Natasha Sekulic.
Latest posts by tomas (see all)
- The Case Against Talking Head Video - 14.10.2019
- The Best Practices for Improving the Post-Purchase Experience - 14.10.2019
- NEWS // New Representation: Tea & Water Pictures - 14.10.2019