The field of distributed learning is constantly evolving. Online technology provides instructors with the flexibility to offer meaningful instruction to students who are at a distance or in some cases right on campus, but still unable to be physically present in the classroom. This dynamic environment challenges librarians to monitor, learn, adapt, collaborate, and use new technological advances in order to make the best use of techniques to engage students and improve learning outcomes and success rates. Distributed Learning provides evidence based information on a variety of issues, surrounding online teaching and learning from the perspective of librarians.
- Includes extensive literature search on distributed learning
- Provides pedagogy, developing content, and technology by librarians
- Shows the importance of collaboration and buy-in from all parties involved
Latest posts by tomas (see all)
- A Look At Path LMS From Blue Sky eLearn - 18.7.2019
- The Modern CMO as Personified by These Famous TV Characters - 18.7.2019
- Simple Is Often Better Than Complex - 17.7.2019