Since Capture One 7 and even versions 8 and 9 there have been many additions and upgrades.
If you have tried Capture One before from a competitive product, then why not try another free 30 day trial?
Not only in new features, but significant boosts in performance and out of the box image quality.
Here are just some of the features that have been added since Capture One Pro 7.
- Better HDR tool range
- New clarity methods
- Tethered support for Sony cameras
- Live View rotation
- Live view Focus controls
- Updated capture tool
- Repair layers
- Film grain
- Local White Balance, HDR, Noise Reduction and Curves
- Keyword Lists and Libraries
- Color Editor Skin Tone Uniformity
- Color Balance grading tool
- Find & Replace renaming
- “Round trip” editing of TIFF files
- More ways to Cull, Select and Rate
In this webinar, see the new features in action to give you a clear idea on upgrade potential.
Check out our Tutorials playlist for more helpful guides http://bit.ly/2jmlREw
Capture One Pro – http://www.captureone.com
Phase One – http://www.phaseone.com
Download 30-day free Capture One Pro trial: http://bit.ly/20QnN31
Follow Capture One